Laughing Crow Candle Co. is not responsible for any damage, loss, or injury due to the improper use of our products. It is very important that you burn candles/melt tarts responsibly to ensure their safe use. For best results, please be sure to follow these guidelines:
TART SAFETY & MELTING TIPS
• Remove packaging before use.
• Place warmer(s) on a heat-resistant surface, away from flammable objects, and out of reach of children and pets.
• Use only in tea light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts.
• Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use.
• Do not leave warmer unattended while in use.
• Do not add water.
• Do not melt on stove top or in non-approved appliances.
CANDLE SAFETY & BURNING TIPS
• Remove all packaging before lighting.
• Place candle(s) on a heat-resistant surface, away from flammable objects, and out of reach of children and pets.
• Keep wick(s) trimmed to 1/4 inch at all times.
• If smoking occurs, blow candle out. Trim wick(s), remove trimmings, and relight.
• Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches, or any combustible material.
• Keep the wick centered.
• Avoid burning candles in drafts.
• Never leave burning candles unattended.
SOY BLEND WAX MEMORY
When burning your candle for the first time, it is important to allow it to burn until the melt pool reaches the edge of the container. This will help to minimize the amount of wax that is left of the sides of the jar (also known as “tunneling”), which can affect the scent throw of the candle. Allowing your candle to create this initial “memory burn” will result in a complete burn and increased scent throw.