** LIMITED EDITION BOX - ONLY 20 SETS AVAILABLE! **
As the Spiritualist movement gained popularity in the mid-nineteenth century, an increasing number of people began attending séances. It was believed that séances, conducted by mediums, where the best way to connect with the spirit world. Some mediums were sincere in this intent, but others were frauds and developed elaborate ways of tricking their audiences. Explore the elements of a Victorian era séance with our new fall candle collection, The Spirits Beckon.
• APPARITION - Marshmallow fluff, smoke, smoldering woods, and spiced graveyard dirt.
• ECTOPLASM - Fresh ozone, death lilies, violets, tonka bean, and bright musk.
• LEVITATION - Blackberries, citrus, frankincense, amber, and light musk.
• SÉANCE PARLOUR - Incense, copal, amber, sandalwood, smoke, warm spices, and midnight vanilla.
• SPIRIT CABINET - Dark woods, caramelized sugar, rich maple syrup, and oozing sweet resin.
• TABLE RAPPING - Cedar, teak, and sandalwood warmed with cardamom, clove, cinnamon, tea leaves, and sweet vanilla cake
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
• 6 Tealight candles, one for each scent in the collection
• 1 Limited edition Laughing Crow birch wood planchette/tealight candle holder
• 1 California White Sage mini smudge bundle
• 1 5x7" fine art print (guest artist mystery item, not pictured)
Wax Type: Premium Parasoy Blend
Candle Burn Time: Approx. 4+ hours per tealight
Planchette Dimensions: 4 3/4" long x 3 3/4" wide
Sage Bundle Size: 3" - 4"
Each candle or melt is scented with the maximum amount of fragrance oils recommended by our wax suppliers. Although fragrances do vary in strength, it is also important to remember that scent is subjective. What may be light to one person may be considered to be strong by someone else.
International orders may take up to 2-3 weeks from shipping date. International customers are responsible for any customs fees and/or tariffs depending on your country.
LOST, STOLEN, OR DELAYED ORDERS
Unfortunately, we do not have any more information than you do once an item is shipped. If there is a problem with your shipment, please contact your local post office and give them your provided tracking number. Laughing Crow Candle Co. is not responsible for stolen packages, lost items that cannot have the insurance claimed (tracking labels that read "Delivered"), or any other delays/errors made by the Post Office.
Please verify that you have provided the correct mailing address before placing an order. If a customer has entered incorrect information, they are responsible for additional postage to resend it. If you choose not to have it resent, we will refund you the cost of the items less the original shipping fees.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of our products, used candles and wax melts cannot be returned or refunded. If there has been an error on our part or you have received a defective item, you may return any unused product within 7 days for a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, customers must make arrangements with us prior sending any items back. Customers are responsible for paying return shipping costs. Refunds will be given for the item cost only, shipping costs are non-refundable. Candle accessories and wax warmers are final sale.